Felt Corn

After successfully making such delicious-looking Felt Strawberries, I decided to challenge myself and moved on to Felt Corn. I liked the way Homemade by Jill used a basket weave approach for making felt corn in this post, but I preferred the more three-dimensional style of corn created here at Just Stuff. I decided to combine the two ideas to create a tutorial all of my own!
Straight from the vegie patch:
 Into the hands of a hungry hoard (OK, toddler):
Look at those sweet, tasty kernels:
Just peel away the husk, and sink your teeth in:
You can find the complete FELT CORN tutorial here:

New Blog Design
Sewing Myths Debunked
Craftsy

Comments

1. just another Belle says:

super cute! your baby looks like he’s enjoying his corn!

stopping by from SITS! happy monday!

2. jocelyn says:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words about my patterns and website! I like your blog also!

3. Sara C. Walk says:

ha ha Love it!! so cute 🙂 I am going to make some of those

4. So cute! Might be a fun project with my little one 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

5. how cute! love the idea. I visiting with tot tuesday

6. I love how that turned out! So real looking!

7. Rachel@oneprettything.com says:

That is SO cute! I love how you did the kernels. I would love to link to this if you didn’t mind.

8. Oh my goodness that’s adorable! I just learned to sew this year, and I’m addicted. Granted, I still can’t hand sew to save my life, but I sure can machine sew now! I might just have to try this, I’ve been wanting to make my 2 year old some felt food for his play kitchen! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for my SITS day today, it means a lot to me!

9. Those are adorable!!! Stopping by from SiTs. Ill have to check out your other crafts!

Thanks!

10. Beyond cute and love the texture it has!

11. Genevieve says:

Stopping by from SITS!

I didn’t see your previous layout, but I love your current layout. It is clean, but not boring!

The corn is so cute!

12. how cute!! Felt is so awesome.

13. Kim @ seven thirty three says:

Loved the way it turned out!

Thanks for linking up with What are little boys made of?

14. Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity says:

This rocks. I’ve never seen anything like it before. I’ll keep it in mind when I get around to making felt food. Thanks for linking up to Tot Tuesdays!

15. I LOVE These! Stopping by from the Girl Creative Party. I wish I had the energy to make these!
    -Mama E

16. adorable! come link up to making monday marvelous! happy memorial day 🙂

17. This is so cute! I will definitely add this to my felt food to-do list.

18. Your felt corn on the cob is wonderful. I so love felt crafts and love to see what everyone else is doing with felt. Love it!