I’ve been meaning to share some of the things that have caught my eye in the blog and internet world during the week, but have never quite got around to it.Well, I’m finally giving it a go today. Hopefully it will become a semi-regular feature…So check out:
- The post at Domestic Indecision for tips of a Quick Clean before guests arrive.
- Thoughts on Creativity at From an Igloo
- The great Cozy Coupe remodel at Moody Girl Projects
- I’m definitely going to make this modesty cover for too revealing tops at Shannon Makes Stuff
- 90 minute cinnamon rolls from Gluesticks has been added to my recipes to try pile. They look yummy!
I’d also like to thank the people who have featured my tutorials on their blogs, including:
My toddler pants were also featured at Jean Repair, a blog featuring jeans repairs and refashions.
There have been a few other blogs too – I’m slowly sorting through my emails, and will try to thank them in coming weeks…
[Content in this feed is copyright to Cook Clean Craft and may not be republished without written permission.]