Today is Giveaway Day (hosted by Sew Mama Sew), and I’m giving away 2 fabric bundles. These are bundles of random fabric in varying sizes – see details below.
For those new to Cook Clean Craft, I’m Narelle, an engineer turned Stay At Home Mum, sharing tools for the Modern Domestic Engineer. Sign up for the Cook Clean Craft newsletter to stay up-to-date with craft tutorials and inspiration, recipes and homemaking tips.
But on to the fabric!
Fabric Bundle A
1 Fat quarter of orange and yellow rectangles (details no known) | 1.5 yards Dream on by Urban Chiks for Moda | 1 Fat Quarter Red Rooster, Animal Crazee by Dawn Michelle Seddon | 0.5 yard Verno by Kate Spain | 1 Fat Quarter Lamb print (details unknown)
Fabric Bundle B
0.5 yard Small Blue Flower Print (details unknown) | 1 Fat quarter Daisy Chain by Amy Butler | 0.5 yard Party Dress Pattern 7181 by Mo Bedell| 0.5 yard + 0.75 yard Party Dress Pattern 7179 by Mo Bedell | 0.5 yard Party Dress Pattern 7178 by Mo Bedell
How do I enter?
Leave a comment describing something you’ve sewn that makes you smile the most. Please also indicate which fabric bundle (or both) you would like.
I have two more bundles to giveaway on Threadistry, so head over there once you’ve entered here!
- Entry to open to anyone with a postal address, anywhere in the world (void where prohibited).
- Competition closes on Sunday 13th December, 2015 at 11:59pm US PST.
- Only ONE comment per person.
- Two winners will be selected, as judged the favourites by Cook Clean Craft.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- The winner will be announced on Cook Clean Craft once the prize has been claimed.
- The prize will be supplied by Cook Clean Craft and will not be replaced in the event that it is misplaced or lost or damaged in transit and after delivery.