Hi cleaning, cooking, crafting people!
I live in an itty bitty small town in Oregon with my hubby hottie of a man, Chad…
…and these three beautiful, funny kids who make me happier than anything, with one more little fella coming this fall! Wow, lucky me!
I hope you’ll come join me at Making the World Cuter;
- Monday-Making the World Cuter Mondays-a linky party for you to show off all the cute things you have made in the past week
- Tuesday-Toot Toot Tuesdays-Where I share a new, usually on the cheap, tutorial to make something crafty and fun.
- Wednesday-WooHoo Wednesdays-Sometimes we’ll have giveaways, sometimes a yummy recipe, sometimes a bonus crafty something.
- Thursday-Three things Thursdays-Just a day to share three things that have been going on, or talking about my three “things” or whatever.
- Friday-Friendly Friday-Your looking at it! Swapping with the fun and cute blogs all over the place and having a blast making new friends! 🙂
I always have something going on over there, here are a couple little teasers for you…
This is my latest tutorial, I made these for my kids to take to the beach this week to keep them warm and dry after playing in the ocean for what I’m sure will be hours on end-they love them!
–Cute Hooded Towel Ponchos.Or here is my new favorite Monster Cookies recipe, that would be great for taking camping or just to have a bunch of yummy snacks on hand.
Thanks so much Narelle for having me and for making the world cuter!