Two weeks of link love in a row – I’m on fire! Here’s what caught my attention this week (in no particular order):
- Very cute Soft Bunnies and Letters pattern at Ottobre Designs
- My husband sent me this: What to search when you’re expecting at Google.
- If you’re pregnant, eat chocolate – Dr Weil told me to!
- I like the sound of Homemade Baby (Wet) wipes at Homemade Mamas.
- Four favourite sewing books from Dana at MADE – great help for my Christmas list…
- Too cute Mod Sailor Dress Tutorial at Happy Together.
I’m also trying to work out how to use my new DSLR camera, and this explanation of Camera Settings at Photography 101 was fantastic. Simple explanations, just enough information without getting too technical, but still using the jargon (not too dumbed-down). Now I just have to get out with my camera and play!
Now some thank yous to the places where my blog has been featured:
- My men’s jeans to toddler pants tutorial got featured at Craftzine, which was just amazing!
- Quite a while ago, Cassiopeia Chats gave me the Sunshine Award – thank you! I’m too lazy to pass the award on though…
- An even longer time ago, Jennifer from the Craft Barn gave me the “Blog with Substance” award – Thanks!
That will do for this week! Yes, more places have featured me and I’m slowly getting through my emails. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I’m off to enjoy some Brisbane winter sunshine!