It’s Giveaway Day at Sew Mama Sew, and I thought I’d join in the fun!
Up for grabs is a selection of interlock fabric in boy prints. I picked these up at my local Spotlight store, and have used them for raglan T-shirts for Little Man here and here.
Technically, they’re my scraps, but well, I bought heaps so each piece is half a yard long, with varying widths as described below (and I still have more leftover for me!). All fabric is pre-washed.
- Leave a comment telling me what the favourite toy is of the Little Boy who’ll benefit from this fabric.
- Only ONE comment per person
- Be very sure that either: a) email is enabled on your profile OR b) leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win. If a winner is chosen and no contact information is provided, a new winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be selected at random.
- Entries are open INTERNATIONALLY and will close at 12PM on 26th May, Australian Eastern Standard Time.